Hillhead Bookclub are seeking a Quirky and Enigmatic Deputy General Manager to join their Outgoing and Unique team!
If you are a Charismatic, Hardworking and Driven, looking for the next step in your career then this could be the role for you!
Here at the Bookclub, we are passionate about great drinks, hearty homemade food and friendly banter. There might be a queue to manage, a birthday party, small groups, large groups – every day is different and everyone needs looking after because we're big on excellent service.
As a Deputy General Manager your role will include:
- Leading an energetic and outgoing team with a positive and encouraging attitude
- Challenged with supporting sales growth, the control of costs, achievement of margins
- Ensuring all staff are fully trained and equipped to carry out their role in order to deliver exceptional, high quality service to our customers
- In the absence of the General Manager you will be required take on additional responsibility and assume accountability for specific shifts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent bar and supervisory/management experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels and be effective when managing people
- Possess a strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
If you think the job of Deputy General Manager is the role for you then click apply and a member of the Hillhead Book Club team will be in touch.