General Manager – Hillhead Bookclub
Hillhead Bookclub is a venue where left and right-handers can exist in harmony without fear of persecution. A licensed land of milk & honey where the Ping-Pong is plentiful the computer games are retro, the cocktails arrive in gramophones and the strawberry mojitos cost naught but 3 pounds.
We are currently recruiting for a General Manager to lead our existing team of top notch staff.
As General Manager, your role will include:
- Run the business with the passion as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local suppliers.
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs & diving sales growth
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
We are a friendly bunch and we aim to provide a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere for both our staff members and customers and we want you to be a part of it!
In return for the above we offer competitive rates of pay and great tips. There are also excellent opportunities for training and development – so…what are you waiting for?!
If you think this job of General Manager at Hillhead Bookclub is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Hillhead Bookclub team will be in touch.